The “Beckham Law” or Special Expats’ Tax Regime (“SETR”), from Spanish Régimen Especial para Trabajadores Desplazados, provided for in Article 93 of Act 35/2006, of November 28, on Spanish Personal Income Tax, is intended for individuals who move to Spain to work and acquire the status of tax residents in Spain.
This product includes legal assistance from Raúl González Weber, tax lawyer in Spain specialised in the Beckham Law, with experience in more than 300 cases. More specifically, this product includes ONE (1) MINUTE of legal assistance. The Client should contract as many units of the product as minutes of legal advice shall be provided.
This product might be useful in case the Client has doubts about the Beckham Law regime, such as the following:
- What is the Beckham Law special tax regime;
- What are the pros and cons of the Beckham Law;
- What are the requirements to apply for the Beckham Law, and whether the Client would meet those requirements;
- In what cases the Beckham Law is worth it, and whether it would be worth it for the Client;
- How does the Beckham Law application process work;
- What might be the potential risks of application process; or
- How long does the application process take.
The product can be contracted before or after the legal advice has been provided.