The “Beckham Law” or Special Expats’ Tax Regime (“SETR”), from Spanish Régimen Especial para Trabajadores Desplazados, provided for in Article 93 of Act 35/2006, of November 28, on Spanish Personal Income Tax, is intended for individuals who move to Spain to work and acquire the status of tax residents in Spain.
This product includes 500 minutes of legal advice from Raúl González Weber, tax lawyer specialized in the Beckham Law, with experience in more than 300 cases. This means that each minute would have a price of 4,25€, which is 15% cheaper than the regular price per minute of legal advice (5€).
This product might be useful in case the Client has doubts about the Beckham Law regime, such as the following:
- What is the Beckham Law special tax regime;
- What are the pros and cons of the Beckham Law;
- What are the requirements to apply for the Beckham Law, and whether the Client would meet those requirements;
- In what cases the Beckham Law is worth it, and whether it would be worth it for the Client;
- How does the Beckham Law application process work;
- What might be the potential risks of application process; or
- How long does the application process take.