The “Beckham Law” or Special Expats’ Tax Regime (“SETR”), from Spanish Régimen Especial para Trabajadores Desplazados, provided for in Article 93 of Act 35/2006, of November 28, on Spanish Personal Income Tax, is intended for individuals who move to Spain to work and acquire the status of tax residents in Spain.
This product includes 1000 minutes of legal advice from Raúl González Weber, tax lawyer specialized in the Beckham Law, with experience in more than 300 cases. This means that each minute would have a price of 4€, which is 20% cheaper than the regular price per minute of legal advice (5€).
This product might be useful in case the Client has doubts about the Beckham Law regime, such as the following:
- What is the Beckham Law special tax regime;
- What are the pros and cons of the Beckham Law;
- What are the requirements to apply for the Beckham Law, and whether the Client would meet those requirements;
- In what cases the Beckham Law is worth it, and whether it would be worth it for the Client;
- How does the Beckham Law application process work;
- What might be the potential risks of application process; or
- How long does the application process take.
Terms & Conditions
Pricing and Value Added Tax
The price included above constitutes the final amount payable, which means that no additional amounts will be charged for Value Added Tax (VAT) purposes.
Personal data protection
In accordance with our rules of professional collaboration, the maximum liability of the service provider, Raúl González Weber, to the Client arising from the services included in the product will be limited to twice the amount of the price received for those services that give rise to the aforementioned liability. Raúl González Weber is registered under number 137.787 with the Madrid Bar Association (“Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid”) and, therefore, subject to the deontological regulations applicable.