Who we are and what we do with your data
We inform you that we are a company domiciled at Calle La Palma, número 14, 35660, Fuerteventura and our NIF is B66616426. If you have any questions or queries about how we process your data, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information about you when:
· You ask us for information about our rates and/or services,
· you contract any of the services we offer,
· you subscribe to our newsletter,
· or when you send or give us your CV to work with us.
In order to do so, we may request certain information from you through various forms, such as your email address if you subscribe to our newsletter; your name and surname, your country of residence, NIF, and other information about your professional profile when you request information about our rates and/or services; as well as information about your academic training and professional activity if you are applying to work with us.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, please remember to notify us of any changes to your personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, when you browse our Web Site, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in the Cookies Policy, in order to analyse the traffic on our Web Site.
Where did we get your data?
Also, in relation to the curricular data to participate in a job application, sometimes, they may have been provided by collaborating entities, such as universities and business schools with which we have reached collaboration agreements.
How will we use your data and on what basis?
MaR will use your data for the following purposes:
1. Render the services you have contracted and attend to your requests for information, based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship established between us.
2. To attend to any request for the exercise of your rights that you may send us, in compliance with our legal obligations.
3. To keep you informed about our products and services, as well as to send you news, legislative news or warn you about events and other activities that may be of interest to you, when you have subscribed to our newsletter, based on your request to be part of them.
4. Finally, to evaluate CVs received, and to manage current and future selection processes, based on the adoption of pre-contractual measures, as well as in the legitimate interest of MaR.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services, and then for as long as it is necessary to cover possible liabilities or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. However, you can request the deletion of your data, and if these legal periods of conservation are applicable, they will remain blocked for as long as the regulations establish.
With regard to your curricular data, we will keep them for two years, computed from the day of their last update, unless you tell us otherwise.
Will we share your data with third parties?
MaR may communicate your data to the following entities, always in relation to the purposes described:
· To the competent bodies of the Public Administrations, in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to us.
· To our suppliers of auxiliary services, necessary for the normal functioning of the contracted services (among others, providers of hosting, internal management tools, or emailing services). Some of these providers may be located in jurisdictions that do not generally provide the same guarantees as in Europe regarding the processing of personal data. However, we guarantee you that we have established safeguards through the signing of model clauses of the European Commission, in addition to opting for suppliers that are adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
What rights can you exercise and how can you exercise them?
You can exercise the following rights:
1. Access your personal data to know which are being processed and for what purpose.
2. Rectify any inaccurate personal data.
3. Delete your personal data, when possible.
4. Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
5. Oppose the processing of your personal data when we are based on legitimate interest in processing your data.
6. Carry out the portability of your data.
7. Revoke consent given to MaR.
You will be able to exercise your rights at any time and without any cost, indicating which right you want to exercise and your data so that we can identify you, in the following ways:
1. By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By sending a written request to the address Calle La Palma, número 14, 35660, Fuerteventura.
3. In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted MaR communications.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Is your data safe?
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Mamá al Rescate, S.L. (MaR)
Calle La Palma, número 14, 35660, Fuerteventura
Purpose of the processing
· To attend the requests of information, as well as any other request or consultation.
· To render the services contracted.
· Send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
· Respond to requests for the exercise of rights.
· Manage personnel selection processes.
Conservation periods: We will keep your data as long as we maintain our contractual or commercial relationship, or if you do not expressly ask us to delete them, or if we cannot delete them because they are necessary to meet any legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
Origin of the data
You have either provided them to us yourself, or they have been obtained from your browsing of our website through cookies and other tracking devices.
In order to process your data, we rely on the performance of the contract between the parties, or in a legal obligation to do so, or in the legitimate interest of MaR, or because you have given us your consent for certain processing which we will explain in more detail below.
Recipients of the data
All assignments we make to third parties are necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes, or we make them in compliance with a legal obligation. Among others, to the Public Administrations and suppliers for the provision of the requested services.
Rights of the data subjects
You can ask us to exercise your rights by e-mail: email@example.com, or at our registered office: Calle La Palma, número 14, 35660, Fuerteventura.
We inform you that you can ask us for the right to access your data, to request its rectification or suppression, to limit the processing of your data, or to oppose certain processing, to withdraw the consent you have given us, to the portability of your data or not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you do not agree with the way we process your data, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es.