If you access, use or, in general, browse the Web Site, you necessarily authorize the use of certain “cookies” by MaR and/or its service providers. However, you may configure cookies at any time.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize you.
What types of cookies does this Web Site use and what are its purposes?
1. Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed and used to collect and store data while you access a web page. As the name suggests, these cookies are stored in the terminal until the end of your browsing session.
2. Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by MaR or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use you make of the service offered. In order to do this, your browsing on our Web Site is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
3. Social Network Cookies: These are cookies designed and used to offer you the possibility of sharing or recommending content from our Web Site on social networks.
Relation of cookies by issuer:
· Name of cookies: _icl_visitor_lang_js, wpml_browser_redirect_test
· Web of the issuer: lexbeckham.com
· Type of cookie: Cookie de sesión
· Description: It allows us to identify the user’s language in order to show the web page in the correct language.
· Name of cookies: _ga, _gat_, _gid
· Web of the issuer: google.com
· Type of cookie: Analysis Cookies/li>
· Description: Analysis of traffic on the web.
How do we handle cookies?
Taking into account the information provided through this Cookies Policy, below we provide you with information on how you can manage the cookies used on the Web Site through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera). The Help function in most browsers tells you how to set your browser not to accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, and to completely disable all cookies.
For example, you can find information on how to manage your cookie preferences in the most common browsers via the links below:
· Firefox from here.
· Chrome from here.
· Explorer from here.
· Safari from here.
· Opera from here.
If your browser is not among those we have listed, check the specific documentation for your browser.
If you prevent the installation of all the cookies on the Web Site, some of its functions, as well as some content, may be affected.